Natural Nepal tour is another one of the best trip in the world. Destination Unlimited is local tour operator in Kathmandu, Nepal would like to show you from city to beautiful mountain in Annapurna region beautiful small circuit trekking( Poon hill trek), trek start from Pokhara. We start our tour from 1300m (Kathmandu) then we drive to Pokhara(820m) then we drive to Nayapul where we start our trekking to Ghorepani Poon hill. Poon hill famous point to view beautiful panoramic mountains- Annapurnas including Annapurna South ( 7200m), Mt. Fishtail( Machhapuchre), Huge mountain of Dhaulagiri ( 8167m)and many more. We can called this trekking small Annapurna Circuit. Nepal Trekking and Tour booking page
Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the Hotel in Kathmandu. Over night at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu: Visit world Heritage sites with Tour guide. over night at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist bus or by flight. Over night at Pokhara. After arrive Pokhara visit around.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul( Trekking starting Point) then after trek to Tirkhedhunga. Over night at Tirkhedhunga. 4-5 hours Trek.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani(2850m). After breakfast slowly trek to Ghorepani. 6 hours
Day 06: Early morning hike to Poon Hill( 3210m) then back to Ghorepani then trek to Tadapani. over night at Tadapani.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk. 3-4 hours trekking. After arrive Ghandruk we visit around the beautiful gurung village. Over night at Ghandruk
Day 08: Ghandruk to Syauli Bazaar then Birethanti- Nayapul- then Drive to Pokhara. Over night at Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara free and easy day.
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu or fly. Over night at Kathmandu. its 6 hours drive and 30 minutes Flight.
Day 11: Departure to your own destination.
|Trip Start Date
||Trip End Date
- Airport pick and Drop by private transportation
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tourist bus to Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu
- Drive to Nayapul and back ( Round trip) by private Van
- Accommodation during the trek– Tea House basic
- Meals during the trekking( Standard)
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- All necessary trekking permits and entrance fees
- Sleeping Bags, Duffel bags, Trekking Poles & Down Jacket( if necessary)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- Rescue arrangements
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares / Domestic
- Travel Insurance for tour and trekking
- Lunch and dinner when no trekking
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Drinking water
- Extra Meals & Snacks etc
- Personal expenses and Emergency expenses
- Tip for guide, porter and Driver