This trekking is very suitable trekking for who do not have much time in Nepal and have strong desire to see the top of the world mountain Mt.Everest 8848.Magnificent view of Thamserku, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Tawache and off course Mt.Everest with exploring Sherpa Culture & Society.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1345m/4412ft) and Transfer to the Hotel.
Trip arrangements: Half Day Guided City Sightseeing
Kathmandu- Lukla (2840m/9320ft)-(2610m/8560ft)trek to Phakding 3-4 hrs.
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11290ft) 5-6 hrs.
Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Visit around.
Namche Bazaar � Phakding. 5 hrs.
Phakding- Luckla. 3-4 hrs. Easy Day.
Luckla- Kathmandu. Early morning flight to Kathmandu.
Kathmandu departure to your destination.
|Trip Start Date
||Trip End Date
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car).
- Nights Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing Around Kathmandu with Experience Tour Guide.
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Accommodation during the trek- Tea House Lodge.
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide.
- Porters : 2 clients 1 porter in Group.
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker�s information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Entrance & monument fees at during sightseeing places.
- Trekking equipment including sleeping bags.
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,First Aid Kit
- Rescue arrangements for our clients.
- All Govt. and Local Taxes.
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips, Hot Showers
- Meals during the Trekking for AGP Trek.